Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Birthday Fun!





I must make my apologies now.... I am soooo....sorry that I have shirked my duty in making my weekly blog report! But between bouts of the flu, a bad cold and being out of town last weekend I just haven't gotten around to it. We celebrated four birthday's in the last two weeks Julia, Skandan, Nayvi and Swayzie we tried to make it a special day for each one. Curbside went off without much of a hitch today. It might take a few of you a bit longer to get used to it, but I promise you in the long run its much better for your child. I am always available for phone calls, emails or just popping in for a quick Hi!, as long the other children are under the care of their parent or parents. The safety of your child is my primary concern. Look for a progress/assessment report to come out the week of the 19th. If there are any questions feel free to call or email me so we can find a time that will work for us both to go over it and talk about your child or children.




No comments: